Saturday, January 26, 2008

Some redesign ideas

Hello,

I just realized that my habit of posting something and then returning to it over time to edit, correct and expand it makes it look like that I haven't posted since January 18th. Not a huge deal, but it shows that I'm treating this like a webpage and not like a blog. The problem is that I want a coherent sequence of lines of the translation together so that it can be appreciated/judged in context.

I'm thinking the solution would be to create a blogspot page for each of the translated texts, and then post updates/new translations here as I get them. Then a link could take a reader to the full translation as it grows. That might allow a more comprehensive apparatus to grow up around the completed text as well.

Sorry, thinking aloud -- that should work though, right? Anyone have any ideas of what else could be done?

1 comment:

Dr. Richard Scott Nokes said...

As we re-vamp the MediEvolution project, you might be able to find a home for it on the MediEvolution page. If you're interested, e-mail me and we'll see if we can work out the details.